I found a video on YouTube today
And I am going to share the link in this blog-
The speaker is-Brigitte Gabriel.
I’m sure some have heard of this inspiring woman. Today is the first time I had the privilege of hearing her amazing story, as well as how important it is to keep Islam from being imposed on Americans- Sharia Law, if you convert to Islam; and death, if you don’t convert to Islam. Here is the description and link to the video-
Brigitte Gabriel: Radical Islam: The Plan to Destroy America from Within: Infiltration (2011)-
I had been confused for some time about the whole Muslim, Islam, Isis, Sharia Law, Al Qaeda stuff. So, here is a brief summary in case you are also confused about these terms and what exactly they mean-
Muslim– A follower of Islam
Islam– The religion Muslims practice
Jihad– These fight against the enemies of Islam
Al Qaeda– A militant islamist organization
*Jihad & Al Qaeda merged in 2001 into one huge terrorist organization, who has declared a Holy War against the United States. These want to kill anyone who does not practice Islam (non Muslims), which they refer to as INFIDELS. They seek to eliminate any and all threats to their religion. Their main target is Christians. They want to wipe Christians off the face of the earth. These are radical Islam terrorists.
Isis– An extreme militant group of terrorists, which, to my understanding, is coming out of and is part of the merged group- (Jihad & Al Qaeda). Members from this alliance are members of Isis. Isis seeks total control over the whole world.
Hamas– An Islamic resistance movement that grew out of the ideology and practice of the Islamic fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood movement that arose in Egypt in the 1920s.
Muslim Brotherhood– A political organization. These are fighting (retaliating) against those who they believe wronged them in one way or another.
Sharia Law– The law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari’a) Law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad, which are called “Sunnah,” and the Quran, which he dictated. Sharia Law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia Law, called “figh,” by imams is given some latitude. As a legal system, Sharia Law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, Sharia Law regulates public behavior, private behavior and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia Law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. Sharia Law seems to be them wanting to practice their backward, ancient ways in the modern world.
According to Sharia Law:
- •Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad‘s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal“.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on. See Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia.